Friday, December 10, 2010

Beauty is Ticklish

So I did the weirdest thing I have eeeeeeeeever done in my life yesterday - I went for a FISH PEDICURE!!!!  Rach, Nu, and I went to the spa to get this famous fish pedicure that we'd heard about where you stick your feet in a tank full of little fish that eat the dead skin off your feet. I saw Jessica Simpson do it on TV and a friend of mine had also done it on vacation with her family before so I figured why not give it a shot... when in India!

A) The fish (known as doctor fish - clever huh?) were waaaaay bigger than I thought they would be
B) I actually thought I was going to throw up before I did it - hands down the biggest adrenaline rush I've had in years
C) It took 4 attempts before I was okay with it... but I did it!!!  The video below is from attempt 3 - enjoy :)

They liked Rach's feet better than mine - I was okay with that...

Success!


No comments:

Post a Comment